Favorite distro?

Jonathan Furrer plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:19:59 -0700 (MST)

ahhh, not this question. Ok, so, RH is probably the popular distro in the
worls, but I don't know that I'd ever call it "on top" :) I personally use
Slackware, and always have, first Linux distro I ever used and none of the
others are comfprtable to me, now, I think a lot of people in the arena
like debian and some use Suse, Debian is pretty cool. Redhat is ok for a
workstation, but I think you'd want something that you had complete
control over the stuff on for a server and the redhat install drops all
kinds of stuff on by default and puts them in sometimes odd places.

Jonathan Furrer
jonny@jofu.com