Need help making bootable CD-R

JD Austin IV plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:30:13 -0700 (MST)

I've burned bootable cd's from EZ CD Creator, you do it like this:

Put in the cdrom to burn, when it pops up with it's wizard
choose create data cd.
Instead of dragging the files to the lower left area to create a cd,
choose file -> Record CD from CD Image
Change 'files of type' from .cif to .iso.
Surf to where you have the iso file..
thats it :) .

Good luck,
JD

--
Your reasoning is excellent -- it's only your basic assumptions that are
wrong.  :)