RH7.2 for Alpha??

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
26 Feb 2002 22:44:52 -0700

Okay I think I'm going to make it a Debian box. (just because I could
find the bloody iso). It looks like Compaq has a version of RedHat 7.2
for Alpha but I couldn't find it on their website. Its going to take me
about 3 hours to download the first disk. I should be thankful though a
lot of the mirrors just skip the alpha disks.

Thanks everyone (again)

Carl P.