Walmart.com ditches the OS in new PCs

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 13:50:30 -0700

They have a contact page in their help section.  It's an online form as
opposed to a direct email address, but it's there.  I already mentioned
to them that they carry Mandrake in their physical stores and that I'd
like to be able to make all my purchases from a single venue (online) as
oppossed to having to go elsewhere for my purchases.