Social Sercurity

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
18 Feb 2002 02:09:15 -0700

On Sat, 2002-02-16 at 18:45, Richard L. Proctor wrote:
> On Saturday 16 February 2002 03:30 pm, you wrote:
\>
> Craig,
>
> Hang on to your panties please,...so as not to get wedgy.  As I stated my
> mailer is messed up.  I should not of done this in windows,  but since I did
> It went out to every one on my list by accident.  That's what I get.  But I
> would appreciate if you people would skip the flame bullshit and go on with
> your lives.
>
> And I would not call this worthless unless you have plenty of bucks to afford
> this.  Who knows maybe he does.  lmao.
----
My panties should be of no concern to you. I replied before I got your
notice that your mailer is messed up.

I didn't flame you - I pointed out that the discussion was of no
interest here. When I want to discuss politics with someone, I pick
people that can articulate a position, not people that do mail forwards.
Mail forwards do not represent original, intellectual thought.

Craig