PLUG presentation at Collins College?

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:53:52 -0700

Well, everyone.  Remember back in December we were going to have a visit by
the students of a Linux class but they got the day mixed up and couldn't
come?  And then remember that they wanted us to come and present to them and
some of you said you would, schedules permitting?  And then I hope you forgot
how I dropped the ball and didn't do anything more about it.

Well, I am repenting.

The teacher of the class has asked that PLUG do a presentation on who we are,
what we are about and what we do.  It would take place on Thursday, February
21st.  It would be in the evening but I don't have the specific times yet.  I
have asked the teacher, Ralph Prowell <rprowell@collinscollege.edu>, to
provide more specifics about the time and facilities available.

What needs to happen now is for someone(s) to commit to doing the
presentation and then organizing a presentation for that evening.  I can
coordinate things and I think I can be there but I would rather not be alone.

Who's up for a "PLUG Presents" with us as the stars?

I will bring this up at tomorrow's meeting too.  If you are there, we can
coordinate on the spot.

Alan