Job opportunities?

Furmanek, Greg plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:49:26 -0500

Well then it is very much a depression!

Greg

"The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any
virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent.  This message
and its attachments could have been infected during transmission.  By
reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other defects.  The sender's employer is not liable for any loss or damage
arising in any way from this message or its attachments."