Job opportunities?

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:20:55 -0700

I know I'm not the only one in this situation, but thought I'd ask you guys.
I'm wondering if anyone might have some pointers on part-time work.

I guess I could always get a job flipping burgers or renting movies out, but I'm
hoping for a job that needs a little more brains and uses more of my skills.

I have experience with Linux (RedHat 4.2 - 7.2 Alpha and X86), Solaris (7/8 on
Sparc), Windows (9x, NT, 2K), Networking (wiring, switches/hubs [unmanaged
type], software configuration) and a small host of various applications.

If it helps others (and doesn't offend anyone in this group) maybe the pointers
could be posted to the group so that others could also take advantage of them.