Looking for consultant

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:27:18 GMT

"Non-binary-adding 20-something seeks friendly mercinary."

Howdy All,

My apologies in advance if this isn't the proper forum.

I've been swept into an admin position and need to bring in a valley admin
guru to give everything a once over (check system efficiency, look for
gaping security holes, shake head sadly, point and laugh, answer lots of
questions, that sort of stuff). Rather than go to the phone book, I thought
someone on the list might be able to point me in the right direction
(recommend someone/be someone who fits the bill). Here are the primary
buzzwords desired:
 - Redhat
 - Apache
 - MySQL
 - Qmail
I'm imagining a few days worth of work (days, times flexible on this end).
Please contact w/ resume and pay requirements for further discussion.

Thanks much,