I know this can be done: IMAP, Procmail, SquirrelMail

Anthony Hologounis plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:22:41 -0700

Sorry... I think it may be an email client issue. I am using kmail 1.3.2 as
my everyday email client. I created a test account and tried using the email
client in Mozilla 9.8. The mozilla email client seems to have better support
for IMAP and it does show mail that has been processed by Procmail as NEW.
The only caveat is that you have to click the folder so it can refresh but
the NEW mail IS shown.

Is anyone else using IMAP and if so what client are you using?

Anthony Hologounis