[Fwd: Update: (used to be - okay how do I get my mail???)]

Ryan Sutherland plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:28:54 -0700

Oh just to ping, there has been a couple of occasions when it was
not running because I assume that there are still many bugs still being
worked out in Cox's over night network creation.  However what I have done
in the past with a customer of mine is to call up tech support and request
a fixed temporary ip address and other address settings until they get
stuff fixed.  They are not allowed to do that but if you sweet talk them
enough you can get it done.

Also slightly OT if anybody is interested in uncapping the up and down
stream bandwidth of your Cox home broadband service e-mail me.  But it
costs about $200.00 to pull it off.

Ryan Sutherland
ryans@syscon4u.biz