Mensan seeks work

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:45:10 -0700

That is something I wish I had.  Unfortunately, I'm the only IT guy for
a relatively small company.  Without others to bounce ideas off of and
trade ideas with, I'm pretty much stuck figuring out any necessary
coding on my own.  It's fun and challenging, but I feel like I'm missing
some potential for doing an even better job.