Ok I feel dumb

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:04:06 -0700

With my Outlook Express I just told it "NO Stationary" and it became plain
text.

----- Original Message -----
From: "foodog" <foodog@uswest.net>
To: <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 11:09 PM
Subject: Re: Ok I feel dumb

George Toft wrote:
> I hate to be a whiner about the 4 pt font and black letters on a
> gray background, so I won't.  I'm using Netscape Messenger.  Can
> someone tell me how I can receive these mails and actually read
> them as it must be a misconfiguration in Netscape that my aging
> eyes cannot overcome.
>
> Regards,
>
> George

George, I also use Netscape Messenger.  My technique is to hunch over
close to the screen and read the tiney letters :-)  If it's more than a
few sentences my backup plan is to delete it. In the past I'd switch to
640x480 res for such cases but I seldom bother anymore (getting lazier
the closer to 40 I get).

Another technique that's worked is to highlight tiny text with the mouse
and paste it into a text editor with a visible font.

Steve