Mensan seeks work

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 19:47:02 -0800 (PST)

George, expect the problem to get worse as time goes on.  There's just too
much information and it's growing more and more each day.  A typical
4-year CS degree can no longer teach everything that a "programmer" should
know, and most colleges just hit on the major themes, so these graduates
are going to have to fill in a lot of the gaps as they go along in the
workforce.  You should feel fortunate that you started when things were
more simple, but instead of mocking the younger generation for not knowing
everything you feel they should know, try to educate them so by the time
they're 40 they will know everything.
~M

The I Ching:
"Before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos.  Before a
brilliant person begins something great, they must look foolish to the
crowd."