Mensan seeks work

Trent Shipley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:16:47 -0700

I have never met a wealthy entrepreneur who could meet the definition of
'honest' that they demand/expect in resumes, from job applicants, etc.

It's not a matter of honesty.  If you believe that I submit that you are both
nieve and subject to a false consciousness imposed by capitalist
Episcopalians on bourgeois Baptists and Methodists.

I recommend watching owners, management, marketing, and sales to see what is
really meant by terms like "integrety" and "honesty".  These are self-serving
terms that tend to translate into (1) "don't get caught" and (2) never be so
stupid as to enunciate item #1 in the terms that that fool Trent (or
Machiavelli) just did herein.

What I find interesting is that most millionaries, being consumate
politicians,  say that their _integrity_ was a primary contributor to their
success.  What I find *amazing* is that they honestly believe they are men
(almost all of them are men) of moral integrity. [See the Millionaire Mind.
I reccomend the book even if I don't quite know how to interpret it, except
to expect never to be a millionaire.]