PNUG feedback?

Stan Harder plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
09 Feb 2002 21:44:46 -0700

You can attend for several meetings without any problem. They aren't
that strict about membership. The group is still PNUG but it's name has
been changed to Phoenix Network Users Group, to better reflect the
hybrid nature of today's network systems. It's a quality group of people
that are serious about their professional careers. Most of them have a
strong background in Novell but more and more are having to wade into
the pool of MS networks and systems so the name change. You won't find
to many Linux users there but the more reason to get involved and bring
that emphasis into the group. There's been interest in doing workshops
on Linux but most of their employers aren't keen on experimenting. It
would be interesting to get some of the guys from PLUG to give an
installFest for a workshop for that group and expose them to a quality
presentation of what Linux can do in the corporate environment. If they
only knew how useful it is.