Potential convert: Book recommendation?

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
09 Feb 2002 20:36:33 -0700

Okay I know everyone may be getting tired of hearing me say it. But I
really like http://rute.sourceforge.net/. I downloaded it for free read
up on it for a few months then got a hard copy. Also tell him to join
plug. The info I get from the group is better than anything I could get
from a book.

Carl P.