Potential convert: Book recommendation?

William Lindley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:21:13 -0700

I was at a client's yesterday and they had another consultant installing a
new server.  He was loading (shiver) XP onto it.

I spoke with him for awhile about Linux... turns out he had worked with
Linux some time ago on the Alpha port but hadn't done much with it since.

He'd been installing the same XP solution for all his clients, but I
explained why that probably was Not A Good Idea... anyway here's his
response... anyone have a good overview book to recommend?

\\/