cox.net FYI

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 09 Feb 2002 11:40:06 -0700

I made the same mistaken assumption about Windows use.  We aren't doing
any Unix any favors though when we compare Sun Solaris performance to
Windows performance.  Better to just accept that they took on too much
too fast because of the cluster fuck that was @Home's bankruptcy (and
general operation from what I've read).