FotR, where and when

Sat, 9 Feb 2002 01:11:03 -0700 (MST)

Am 08. Feb, 2002 schwätzte Matt Alexander so:

> Tomorrow, Saturday.  I think we should all mill around in the area before
> you pass through where the ticket guy is.  I'll have my Perl shirt on and
> my tux baseball cap.  ;-)  See you all there!

Good idea. Let's meet outside the ticket purchase area. Once we have a
couple of people we can send in one or two to hold seats for the rest of us.

For those that arrive close to showtime go into the theater chanting"

PLUG.mybutt.net

And we'll know to ignore you ;-).

If two people did it, in harmony... :)

Seriously, though, we'll probably be easy to pick out. Maybe we can get Jim
to show up and bring the PLUG banner if he's forgiven me for my joke flame
earlier in the week.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --