Mensan seeks work

Bob George plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:21:44 -0700

"Trent Shipley" <tcshipley@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hey man ... you be worth what de market pay and dat all you be worth.

Hehe, and if you can convince them to hire you for a bit more, then it
doesn't matter a rat's ass WHAT your IQ is when the bills come due.

> De Man, he not care how smart you are, he just care how much money he can
> make from you' work.

And you have to SELL it, baybee!

> (Actually, my sister lives in Mass., but she thinks I'm an unemployed
looser
> and would be unlikely to let me crash with her.)

Oh sure, but then they call when their computers break. :)

Just a personal opinion, but I'm going to be a lot more interested in
accomplishments rather than test scores on a resume. Smarts are useless if
they can't be applied to real-world tasks. Sadly, we're only hiring a sales
guy at the moment.

- Bob