OT: Re: antagonistic behavior

Tue, 5 Feb 2002 01:00:06 -0700 (MST)

Am 04. Feb, 2002 schwätzte Tom Achtenberg so:

> I must agree with Gontran.  This type of message should never appear
> on a user group list.  The originater should be banned by the moderator.
> (Or given an only warning at the least)

I think most of the posts have shown that this post alone isn't reason to
ban Rod. He appears to have a beef with Nigel ( real or imagined ). While I
think it was inappropriate it appears to have done more damage to his
credibility than Nigel's.

If he's got a legitimate beef with Nigel I want him to be able to post it.
No sure way to know if it's legit or not, so I don't see a point in acting
heavy-handed. If, OTOH, he just constantly writes to bitch about Nigel it
might be prudent to take action. Same as if Nigel constantly drags on Rod.

The sig that came up this time is appropriate.

"In the end, America defends freedom. And freedom begins with speech."

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
#  Schließlich verteidigt Amerika Freiheit. Und Freiheit beginnt mit dem Wort.