antagonistic behavior

Bob George plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:13:05 -0700

"Gontran" <gontran@gontran.net> wrote:

> * Rod Ryan (rkryan3@qwest.net) wrote:
> > [ snip: slanderous nonsense ]
>
> And this has what to do with gnu/linux?  We would have to rename to
> 'Phoenix Personal Defamation of Character' Group or some such.
>
> Off topic and gossip.  Maybe "Phoenix area gossiping snits" or 'PAGS' for
> short.

I guess I lost a few messages during the Cox conversion. Last I saw, there
were some petty RedHat snipes going on, now it's a full-blown lawsuit! I
missed all the fun.

Gee, anyone remember a few years back when Jiva was bemoaning the group
self-destructing every six months or so over TECHNICAL STUFF? Maybe it's
time to get back to the "if you can't say something nice, say nothing at
all" rule of basic manners. This is getting nuts.

- Bob