cheap programming

Roderick Ford plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:44:40 -0700

Everyone has tight budgets, and everyone could use some help.  If you want
to get more programmer for less money, call me.

Unemployment pays minimum wage, $5/hr...at $10/hr, I'd rather be using my
skills helping you.  I'm available immediately for short-term or
temp-to-hire possibilities.

If you need some help, or know someone that does, you can give me a call
here at (480)354-4627 and we can discuss your needs.

Thanks,

Roderick Ford
http://www.public.asu.edu/~rford/

Professional Qualifications

Previous PhD-Candidate turned computer programmer: innovative thinker able
to develop solutions to complex problems, independently or in conjunction
with other engineers or scientists.   Understands 3D drawing languages, such
as OpenGL and Direct3D 8.0, programming in cooperation with object-oriented
languages.

·	VC++ / MFC / VB			·	SQL				·	Mathematica / Matlab
·	LabVIEW / GPIB (IEEE488)	·	GUI / Graphics / Web	·	Linux / UNIX

MS, Engineering Science; i.e. Applied Math, Physics, Chemistry, EE and
Materials Engineering
Computer Science (MCS, MSCS)