Mozilla question

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
01 Feb 2002 10:06:01 -0700

on 3 machines it runs great for me they are:
600mhz 512meg pIII
500mhz 640meg celeron
266mhz 128meg k6-2 or 3 (don't remember)

only complaint is slow startup.  but it seems galeon takes care of that
for my needs.

Bill W

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 09:34, Carl Parrish wrote:
> Okay I've often heard it said that mozilla is too slow. I don't have
> that problem, but then again I have a 1.1 gig processor and over 700
> megs of RAM. So I'm trying to get a feel for the min config people think
>
> mozilla is usable at for everyday use. So if you have a least Mozilla
> 0.9.5 installed and you think mozilla is too slow please send me your
> processor speed and size of your RAM. Since I'm going to be swamped in
> negative comments if you have a slower processor / smaller RAM than I do
>
> and you think mozilla is useable for everyday use I'd like to hear from
> you as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Carl P.

Bill Warner
Unix/Linux Admin.
Direct Alliance Corporation

Company required stuff:

Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.  Any other use of this email is prohibited.