PGP support on evolution

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
01 Feb 2002 09:52:33 -0700

yes it does Tools->mail settings-><your account>->security

but i think that it is what is turning evolution emails into
atachments.  When I was useing it everything i sent was going out as an
attachment as soon as i turned it off it fixed it.

Bill Warner

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 09:08, Carl Parrish wrote:
> Does anyone know if Evolution supports PGP yet? I see it in the
> documentation but can't seem to find it in Evolution itself. I'm running
>
>   1.0.1
>
> Carl P.

Bill Warner
Unix/Linux Admin.
Direct Alliance Corporation

Company required stuff:

Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.  Any other use of this email is prohibited.