Emulation was Re: VMWare

Joseph Gledhill plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 08:03:07 -0500

It is possible to be running multiple copies of windows simultaneously.
 Each user sets up his/her own windows box in their own user space.  You
could either do a samba share to read the data from the windows
partition or you could just use a symlink.  But that is only for
file/data access it will not share system info.

Joseph