unreachable host

mazdaracer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Dec 2002 13:24:29 -0800

I'm guessing here, but do you mean that I have to add the routes to the
Linux box? Don't know if they can be added to the D Link.

Either way I'd need help!

Did I mention that now I can access Apache from the laptop? This is
good,so we may not even have to go any further on this. As long as I can
go from those behind the D Link to the Linux box, I'm happy!