unreachable host

mazdaracer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Dec 2002 10:29:11 -0800

Interestingly, I cannot. I thought I should be able to open a browser
and log into the D Link, but not from the main .10 box. From the laptop
however I can since it's off of the D Link builtin hub.

I may just put a hub on eth1 and plug the dlink into it so I can put the
other laptop on the hub and at least talk to the main box. But that is a
temp measure at best. This isn't anything critical, it's a home network.

Thanks for putting your brain power behind it!!

pete