Wireless Drivers for Linux

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 07:46:54 -0700

On a more general note, I am looking to install a wireless access
network in my home. It will be accessed by my wife's laptop, which is
running Windows 95, and my desktop, which runs Mandrake 8.2. I would
like to use a wireless router, rather than setting up a Linux box as a
firewall and router. I would also like to share the printer between
these two PCs. What hardware would you recommend, keeping in mind that I
am not particularly wise in the ways of networking?

lee Einer