IBM and Who

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 17:26:23 -0700

How about Amazon.Com ? They switched to Linux (last year, I believe) and
issued a press release bragging that they would realize millions of
dollars per year in savings by dropping Microsoft. Follow the link to
read the article,  _How Linux saved Amazon Millions_.

http://news.com.com/2100-1001-275155.html

Lee Einer