OT: recommended home network installer

Thu, 26 Dec 2002 08:20:12 -0700 (MST)

Am 24. Dec, 2002 schw=E4tzte Kurt Granroth so:

> OnQ is indeed the patch panel.  I'm sure given some reading, I could hand=
le
> the OnQ box itself (put a few connectors on the cat5e cables + add a
> switch).. but I'm not about to wire the existing room.  It's going to
> require crawling up in the attic and I get a bit claustrophobic.

If you do the ends yourself, then you can get any electrician or anyone els=
who knows how to run cables to do that attic and wall work. That's what I
did several years ago. I hired an electrician to run some new outlets and
switches. I had his run the cat 5 and some new phone lines at the same time=
=2E
bought jacks and wired the endpoints myself.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  "... the social skills of a cow on acid." - der.hans