Thank you......

Tuxgroupie plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:56:57 -0800 (PST)

--0-1281566086-1040777817=:77798

I appreciate the advice I've received so far. I am extremely familiar with the concepts of open-source and support them whole heartedly. Thank you, Bryce, for the book and site recommendations, I have downloaded both as a reference. Heading towards a BS in Software Engineering, I have taken Unix / Linux I, currently enrolled to take Unix / Linux II and plan to take Linux Networking and Security Administration this summer.( I intend to make a career using Linux in some way) I have been following all the Linux "hiccups" and the solution recommendations on this discussion list and have learned quite a bit. This is the reason for wanting the Linux boxes at home. I regret that I have not been able to attend a single InstallFest yet, but would love to participate in the next one for the experience. Unfortunately, my school schedule has forbidden me to even attend a PLUG meeting as of yet. Anyway, I digress. Just wanted to let the group know of my exposure to Linux. Thank you again for the great advice and I wish everyone a happy holiday.