Wireless networking

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
21 Dec 2002 17:17:32 -0700

--=-pgfZWBey7zAk91P/VqeO

I have used  Gentoo-latest and SuSE 8.0 successfully with my prism based
cards.  I use the orinoco_plx module because I have the pci _adaptor_ as
well as wireless-tools installed and they work great in managed mode and
presumably adhoc too.  I haven't tried mdk recently but as I recall, it
also worked.  Just remember, linux-wlan-ng is different than
wireless-tools.

P.S. Gentoo rocks. <insert distro-war here>

On Sun, 2002-12-22 at 01:39, Charlie Bullen wrote:
> Good Morning,=20
>=20
> Is there a linux distro that supports wireless networking out of the box?=
 I=20