Dot.Bombs AZ Style

Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:24:56 -0700 (MST)

Am 20. Dec, 2002 schw=E4tzte Derek Neighbors so:

> "I know both companies used GNU/Linux to __varying extents__ and both
> companies had people involved in PLUG to __some degree__."

DevelopOnline had 4 people who participate in PLUG. David and I have posted
today. The other two used to use DevelopOnline addies, so search the
archives if you're interested ;-).

Opnix has had at least 7 people who have been involved with PLUG on their
payroll as well as an advisor. 4 of the 5 founders and the first employee
( me ) were involved with PLUG and are still, to some extent, proponents
of Free Software ( well, the others might be Open Source, but that's their
problem :).

Both companies still didn't get it, for different reasons.

One thing I learned is to be more forceful in keeping people/companies from
using PLUG for their own interests.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  You can't handle the source! - der.hans