Dot.Bombs AZ Style

Daniel Wolstenholme plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:41:54 -0800 (PST)

I have to take exception to DevelopOnline having been a
significant GNU/Linux user.  I interviewed for a position with
them early this year (and luckily rejected it after discussing
their financials with a friend who knew a lot about bad dot-com
companies), and they basically were a Microsoft shop with a tiny
bit of Linux.  Even on their website was a huge banner
proclaiming their dedication to .NET.  The only Linux work they
did was on a few embedded systems where the customers demanded
it, but everything else was all MS.

I tried posting this before with my previous plug-discuss
account and was unsubscribed by someone, so apparently some PLUG
moderator has some ties to this company.  What's wrong, did I
piss you off by pointing out how crappy your company was?

Dan