two way mirroring or syncing?

Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:47:04 -0700 (MST)

Am 17. Dec, 2002 schw=E4tzte Kurt Granroth so:

> Does anybody know of a tool that will keep two directories totally in syn=
> but not in real-time?  Basically, I want to have two directories /A and /=
> that every time they are synced (maybe once an hour), they will be
> identical.  Changes can happen on either /A or /B.

Look at unison. I also see a package called tra which claims to have
advantage over unison if you end up with a third box in the mix.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  The only way for a woman to change a man
#  is if he's wearing Depends[TM] - der.hans