redhat 8.0

Richard L. Proctor plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
18 Dec 2002 18:43:59 -0700

I get the following errors upon trying to compile gaim

RPM build errors:
    user elb does not exist - using root
    group elb does not exist - using root
    user elb does not exist - using root
    group elb does not exist - using root

whoe the hell is elb????

and I get the following errors trying to compile the nvidia drivers...

RPM build errors:
    user buildmeister does not exist - using root
    group buildmeister does not exist - using root
    user buildmeister does not exist - using root
    group buildmeister does not exist - using root
    Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.31222 (%install)

and who is buildmeister?