Open Source/Free Software in Maricopa Government -another vie w.

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:32:12 -0800 (PST)

lol...  you sound like Mike Cox / Tim Taylor on the ZDNet talkbacks.  Just
add an additional sentence about calling your MS rep and hanging out at
Best Buy to promote the wonders of Microsoft, and you'll be perfect!

--
Your monitor is staring at you.