Open Source/Free Software in Maricopa Government

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:51:10 -0700

On Monday 09 December 2002 12:34 pm, Gary Nichols wrote:
> Sorry to seem sarcastic, but I get irate knowing that they are wasting =
my
> tax dollars on stuff that could be done SOOO much cheaper.

Someone who knows alot about this (not me) should write a letter to the e=
ditor=20
about how much money the government is wasting on Computer applications w=
hen=20
there is such a viable option!=20

Or else make a suggestion to a columnist to do an article on this matter.=
=20
There are so many of you out there who know so much and might be able to=20
offer your help as technical reference.=20

This would work very well in two sections: The first section and the busi=
ness=20
(it also would work very well in the Government section).
--=20