Free Mouse and KB

tickticker plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 11:51:50 -0700

I use a Logitech mouse and keyboard with my Mandrake 9.0 and it worked wi=
th=20
8.2   As for your keystrokes floating around the ether, it only has aroun=
d a=20
8 foot range when there is nothing in the way... with something in the wa=
y,=20
it can be as short as 2 feet.

That should settle that.... well, unless these are those super keyboards,=
 the=20
ones that do a hardware capture of your keystrokes and send them to=20
keystrokes.mil when you connect to the internet and spoofs itself as traf=
fic=20
from your browser to get around firewalls.  But I wouldn't want to make=20
anyone paranoid or anything so forget I said that.

anthony