Suggestion for meeting topic.

tickticker plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:01:29 -0500

Great subject, however, any Sendmail discussion should have a comarison to some other MTAs like qmail or Postfix and others.  Also, not just setting up the MTA but A/V and Spam fighting suggestions or resources as well.  They go hand in hand nowadays.

anthony

ps.  I would attend if it were east of 17 and south of Camelback, but prefer the East side.