scrollbars gone when using screen

Mon, 9 Dec 2002 20:51:17 -0700 (MST)

Am 09. Dec, 2002 schw=E4tzte Kenny Grimm so:

> Ok, that makes sense, and is what I'm looking for.  Now I've tried
> setting my scrollback with 'screen -h 1000' and still cannot use
> <shift>+<PageUp> to scroll up.  Is this a binding I need to set and is
> there any other sequence that accomplishes this by default?

The new Linux Journal ( Star Blek cover ) has an article on screen. It
starts on page 80.

According to the article use "ctrl-a [" to enter copy mode, from which you
can search back and forth.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.
#  When I sit, I sleep. - Embe Kugler