pcmcia problems - solved

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 17:26:38 -0700

FYI, if anyone is interested, the problem was that I have two controllers, and
you have to tell pcmcia to look for the second controller in the configuration
file.

(for Debian)
In /etc/defautl/pcmcia
set
PCIC_OPTS=extra_socket=1

Other Linux - I think the file is /etc/pcmcia.conf  ???
PCIC_OPTS=extra_socket=1

Dave Hinds, project manager of the Linux pcmcia card services project on
sourceforge, was kind enough to help me with this one.

Mark