January PLUG presentation

Tue, 3 Dec 2002 19:59:38 -0700 (MST)

Am 03. Dec, 2002 schw=E4tzte Vaughn Treude so:

> Is there a PLUG presentation scheduled for January?
> If not, I volunteer to give a presentation (East and West) on a Linux pro=
ject
> I'm currently working on.  It's a Linux desktop utility that should soon =
be
> ready for a beta release.

I had something going for the east side, but he won't mind being pushed bac=
:). Also, I try to give priority to projects PLUG members are involved in,
so you can have both meetings.

Please send me a description of the topic and, if you want, a short bio.
I'll get it up on the web site.

danke,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Strangers are friends just waiting to happen!