Gnome-sound-recorder problem

Jeffrey Pyne plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:01:09 -0700

I noticed your filename has a "/" character in it (... w/ Helen
Forrest.wav).  Maybe the program is choking because it's trying to save a
file called " Helen Forrest.wav" into a directory called "/home/clay/music/I
Dont Want To Walk Without You - Harry James w", which probably doesn't
exist.  What happens if you take that "/" out of the file name?

~Jeff