decent curriculum (was: class this Wed!)

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Aug 2002 17:23:49 -0700

SAIR gets a bug up their butt when a non-SAIR certified person teaches
their curriculum, and they insist that you buy it in order to use it.
The knowledge matrix is a good idea, but you don't want to say that it
is from SAIR. LPI doesn't have the same restrictions, and they have
similar exam objectives.

I think there are two directions we could go with the curriculum:
1) General Linux workstation knowledge for people migrating from Windows
2) Basic Linux system administration (would be more along the lines of a
certification-track class)

Which direction we take would depend on what kind of audience is
interested in the classes. What do you think?