windows having trouble reading burned cd

Craig S. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:10:25 -0700

> Message: 1
> From: Logan Kennelly <voltage_spike@fastmail.fm>
> To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
> Subject: Re: windows having trouble reading burned cd
> Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:39:35 -0700

hmmm, yeah you are right. I swore that I compiled in Joliet support but it wasn't there. recompiled and loaded the new kernel, I will see if the new cd works on Tues. I just wish the damn school would load linux onto their systems instead of windows. Not only would it save us taxpayers some dough, but it would get people used to something other than windows.

Craig S.