X Forwarding (Sort of)

Robert A.Klahn plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:58:33 -0700

You might want to look into VNC: http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

Not exactly what you are looking for, but with VNC, many users can view
the same X desktop.

Bob.

--
Robert A. Klahn         robert@kint.org         AIM: rklahn

"Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger
 at the way things are, and Courage to struggle to create
 things as they should be." -- St. Augustine