IF2 flyer?

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
29 Aug 2002 21:23:30 -0700

I'll make sure the stamp is there. I just realized that Word ate my
course schedule for my English class (it's a long and sad story
involving bad disks, RTF -- never again! -- and a Lexmark printer with
"issues"), so I probably won't have the flyer posted until tomorrow. It
should print out fine on a color inkjet printer, especially if it's set
to a high resolution.